Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TMI #2

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?

It is my husband.... Lately the Lust and fire is gone. It was there so hot and hard, but just one morning it was gone. He's distant and pissy with me and he can't even bring his self to say i love you to me when he leaves for work. He's currently head over heels for this girl in Kentucky that he's met online. She's a nice girl, I haven't talked to her yet, but she wants to talk to me. She finds me attractive and really wants me. I wish my husband wanted me....

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?

This is a hard one. I love all kinds of food, but I guess a Veggie Platter. Set it out and in two minutes I have devoured it. My Aunt usually has 5 platters at family functions, cause she knows I will destroy it when I see it.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?

Time, Sleep, and Money. In that order. Time.... I wish I had more time, more time for myself and more time for my kids. Sleep, I just wish I could sleep for a full 24 hours, just once. Money, Need it to get out of Debt.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?

SLEEP and watching TV in bed with my kids. Just being Lazy and enjoying each other.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.

WAY too many to name. I was a fighter in my childhood, the Bully that bullied bullies only. LOL. I use to take pleasure in kicking the ass of a bully and giving the lunch money back to the bullies victim. In the Army, I kicked my Drill Instructors ass in hand to hand combat practice and in Pulgal fights. But most recently, I got into a fight with some girl over my fuck Buddy (Before Hubby was in the picture). I kicked her ass in my work parking lot and then pushed her down a storm channel runoff ditch. Then left her and went back to work.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?

I envy my kids. They are so carefree. I miss being carefree and not really worrying about much.

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?

Never swallowed my pride. Not in me to do so, too damn Irish and German to do it. I'm proud of my kids and of my time in the Army and of not following in my family's bad foot step. If I had been like my mom I would of been a single mother of three (Give one up for adoption, to own parents) on welfare sitting my ass in front of a TV, ignoring my kids, Smoking and doing Drugs.
Instead, here I am. A Student, Former Solider, Mother of Two, Happily(maybe?) married and not doing drugs or even smoking.

No comments: