Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blast from the Past

So Facebook rocks, it is my DRUG. LOL. I have used it to reconnect to some old friends and old classmates. I found tons of old friends from my Army units and my high school days. Very nice.

Well one old friend and I have been catching up and he tells me that he had and still has a crush on me and it's a shame I'm married. I was shocked. WOW. I totally had a crush on him in High school. LOL.

It's weird, He has a daughter now (About the same age as my oldest), He's also a Nurse (I'm a Nurse). FREAKY.

LOL.

He knows nothing will come of this and that we are and will remain friends. He's ok with it and just needed to get it off his chest. I like knowing the truth and knowing someone still crushes on me.

I need to tell Hubby, cause it's part of our honesty deal and it's only right, just need to tell him when he's not so stressed out.

No comments: