Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Make me feel like crap

It seems Hubby's mission is to be the HUGEST ass to me ever. I have a small idea why he is Pissy, but I already apologized for it and he is still pissed. He left today for work, said bye to the girls and walked out, I asked what about me and he said Meh. I broke down and just cried.... I'm still on the verge of crying more, but I have homework I have to do and I need to stay strong for the kids.

Ok, so here is what I did.... UGH. Hubby asked me if I respected HIM (As in my ex fuck buddy) if he cried and broke down or I respected Hubby for never crying or breaking down. I said I wasn't gonna answer it, He pushed so I answered and said I don't respect robots, I respect those who show their emotions. He is beyond pissed about it. I apologized and he said that's not all he's mad about.

He finds these girls online and they talk and trade pictures, I asked him to not share any pictures of me other then PG rated ones. Well the girls ask for the X rated ones and he tells them he's not allowed to and that they have to ask me. They get abit pissy and accuse him of being a single guy just collecting pictures. He usually has to defend his self, some girls understand, but think it's stupid. I have told him that I don't want to be used or feel like a piece of meat. If they want to see ME in my glory, then they need to respect me and ask me for them. I figure if they are that interested then it's not a big deal to just catch me online and ask me.

So he seems to be pissy about that and he's worried that if I talk to this girl, that I will drive her off, cause I'm crazy and psycho (His words).

I really hate him when he gets like this and it's like he takes pleasure in causing me pain....

Makes me feel like why should I be faithful, I have plenty of guys that want me, plenty that would give me the touch and feeling that I beg for.

*sigh*

Faithful little wife I am.... Just sitting here and waiting for Hubby to continue to ignore me and cause me to cry.

No comments: