Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hubby made up for his attitude

So he made up for his attitude and making me cry, He didn't say sorry, cause he never says sorry. But he did say why he was being a MAJOR ASS. He's just been over stressed about our house issue.

See we gave notice (Against my better judgment) that we'd be out on the 14th, we need to be out the 14th. We were told we would have the keys no later then today. Well No keys, We might get the keys Friday now, Which will be ok, But it's looking more like Tuesday we will get the keys. GREAT. Which means we will be homeless for 2 days, Ok not homeless, but we'll have to stay with his parents since they have the room.... I'm hoping and praying for Friday (You guys hope and pray too? PLEASE?)

As for school it's better cool this year. Communication 103 is lots of public speaking, which totally freaks me out. History 114 (History of California) is a blast, I have to visit a place in California and write about it. I'm excited. Math 102, College Algebra is well BLAH. I hate Math, but I think I will do ok.

As for the Probation crap, I need to get atleast two Bs and a C to get off the probation. Three Bs or even three As will ROCK. But nothing less then two Bs and 1 C.

No comments: