Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Late and I need to get to bed

So 10pm isn't that late. Especially when I'm use to going to bed around 3am. lol. But I need to start getting our household on a much better time schedule. The girls are on a nice schedule, but me and hubby aren't and we need to. Hubby hates when I nag him about sleeping at a good time, but seriously we need to start before the girls start school, or we are gonna be in for hell. As it is, we nap all the time during the day or are crabby and cranky with each other.

We went to MILs for a lunch on Sunday, the first time we have seen them since the Vegas drama. Older BIL was there and he had taken them to Vegas last year cause he needed a sitter as it was his first time and his wife's first time in Vegas. GUESS WHAT? MIL did the same crap she did with us. She followed them all around like a sick puppy, even when he mentioned that they wanted family time, just the four of them. MIL would just smile and say it's a good thing we are all family. Then the night she was suppose to watch the kids for them, so they could gamble alittle. She sent FIL down to drag them up to the room to get the kids, cause BILs son wanted his dad and locked his self in their room. MIL gave them the baby and went to bed. We told BIL what she did to us and he said "We should make her pay us back for the rooms we got them." HELL YEAH. Hubby says we can't cause it isn't polite and she'll turn into a HUGE witch, but he agrees NEVER AGAIN, instead we agreed to go next time with BIL and take turns. lol. Better deal I think.

ANYWAYS, I think I shall run off to bed or the couch, not sure.

Heather

PS: Feel Better Live, Laugh, Love. Sorry your Ear and Throat want to kill you. I've been there with the tonsils, it isn't fun at all, I feel your pain sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I agree with your BIL about making her pay back for the rooms but I can understand why hubby won't go for it.

That sucks that she is like that though especially when you made it clear what you expected up front.

Thanks for the well wishes. ((hugs)) I'm somewhat better today so the drugs are working but I've still got a ways to go to being back to normal!

I was also pretty stoked this morning when I realized that I've lost 5 pds in the last week due to this. ;^) LOL.