Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TMI my first

1. What famous people share your birthday? Any the same year as well as day?
Alicia SilverStone, Susan Sarandon, Anne Rice, Buster Keaton, Chalrton Heston, LOTS of peoples. But NO not same year.

2. Have you ever shared an address (before, during or after) with anyone famous?
Nope, Only lived in the Ghetto. I have lived near AfroMan, signer of the song "Cause I got High"

3. Who else has your name? (Google yourself and see who else shows up)
LOTS of people have my name, FULL NAME.

4. Test the Six Degrees theory. Do you know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who knows President Obama? How about, say Dolly Parton?
Yes and Yes. I know lots of famous people personally and having a BIL who is in HollyWood makes it even more easier to know.

5. Try the sexual version. Have you had sex with someone who might have . . . anyone famous? (e.g. I slept with a woman who had slept with a Hollywood stuntman, who might have....)
No, But DAMN IT. If I get Brad and Angelina alone I am so having some threeway action. Same with Jonathon Reys Meyers

No comments: