Friday, January 29, 2010

The Husband Rant

Ok, so I Love my husband and nothing I complain about is worth leaving him for. I've talked to him about all these issues and I have told him how much it hurts me and upsets me, He's working on it and making slow progress, but I still need some where to just scream and rant about it all.

He likes to tell me I can't do something. I can't cook, I can't shop, I can't read, I can't so on and on.

Ok, So I can't cook alot of meat, but give me a chance and I will do my best. He said I can't cook a turkey, I cooked one and he liked it. He said I can't cook bacon and ok so I can't do Bacon in a frying pan, but I can do it in an Oven. HA. lol. He actually likes it better in the oven now. When I point out I can cook bacon and turkey, He likes to say no the oven cooks it. UGH, ASS.

He says I can't shop. He has never given me the chance to shop on my own. He thinks that I'd only get expensive stuff and spend too much money. He refuses to let me do the shopping, even when he is too busy to go with us and we are basically out of food. UGH.

He likes to complain that I clean too much or that I'm too OCD.

He knew I had a very bad case of OCD before we started to date, He saw and knew how much I'd clean before we started to date. It's not like I nag him to vacuum or to not drop crumbs everywhere, I don't care about that, I love to do it myself. I prefer to clean on my own and I never complain about how messy he is and how he is a slob and gets crumbs everywhere.

He thinks I'm not girly enough. He knew I was a tomboy when he fell in love with me. He knew that I didn't have any real positive girl figures in my life to teach me how to be a girl. He knew this all, yet he thinks it will all change cause he complains. Tough Luck Ass.

He wants me to wear thongs more, cause I said I wore them when I was in High School. So, I wore them in HS cause I wanted to piss my mother off. I don't like to have butt floss up my ass all day or when I'm at school or just sitting around home. I have no problem wearing it to go out and be sexy, but I am not gonna wear a thong under my PJ bottoms. Sorry.

UGH, Sometimes men are stupid and need to be slapped HARD.

Sometimes I look at my Husband and just want to knock him out with a frying pan. lol

Overall, all these negative little crap my husband does is minor when compared to every thing he does for us. He works two jobs, so I can stay home and go to school. He works 7 days a week, SEVEN. He works one job Monday through Friday from 8am til sometimes 8pm. He works the other job Friday to Monday, 11pm til 7am (No Sleep). He does this and does his own online school, PLUS spend time with me and the girls. He has no social life or any friends, except for his little brother and his BF (Who happens to be the god-mother of our girls).

It's amazing everything he does and I wish he would just stop and let me do stuff too. He won't let me do the shopping.... He just last year started letting me do the laundry (Amazing), He doesn't want me to pack cause He thinks I don't know how to pack properly. BLAH.

UGH...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, my hubby does the same darn thing. It's usually stress that sets him off and he speaks before he thinks but it's damaging none the less.

Just keep reminding yourself that you CAN do it all and that you are a goddess. ;^)

That's usually what gets me through my trials with mine.((hugs))