Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break

YAY Spring Break... Also Hubbys BDay is Thursday. YAY. We are going to Universal Studios with the kids and BIL. I love Universal Studios.

Even though it is Spring Break, I still have alot of studying and paper writing to get done, so Must focus.

It's been over a month since we moved into our house and ordered our furniture and we have everything except our sectional for the Family Room. BLAH. So for now we sit on the floor or the rocking chair and watch TV. LOL. We still need to do the yards (Replant Grass and weed). Hubby got me Lavender and the girls picked out Magnolias for the front flower bed that lines the walk. Hubby also filled in the bush bed and flower bed with Bark. I also got a few plants to start indoor then transplant outside. I got Moneymaker tomatoes, Chives, Parsley, and a Pepper plant. For now they sit on my kitchen window sill getting sun and growing, Soon they will be transplanted out into bigger plants and hopefully we will have veggies and herbs. We also got the girls a huge packet of Wildflower seeds for their flower beds out back. But we need to dig out the cement chunks someone threw in their and fill it with some dirt and yummy soil. I also found a few packets of herbs seeds from my failed attempted at a window garden in our apartment. It failed, cause our apartment was in the back and we never got sunlight in the windows. So I'll get some pots and start them soon. They are Basil, Parsley, and I forget the other one, LOL.

Oh yes the date, I'm sure you are wondering and all I will say is. HA, Not yet. lol.

Live, Laugh, Love. If you read this, please know that my intentions were to never make you delete your blog and run off. It was the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. Your gonna have to face it, that what was said by Natja was the truth and we were just trying to help you and show you the truth. Please come back and let us know how things have been and what has happened.

No comments: